At the foot of this page the Data Protection Notice of Liberal Democrat Image which gives detailed information on the types of information we store on the customers of www.libdemimage.co.uk and why. Additionally, we give details of our information gathering practices for non-volunteered data for this site.
Any data or information entered to the web site by individual users will not be shared with, passed to or sold to any third party of any kind. (Except in exceptional circumstances where non-disclosure by Liberal Democrat Image would contravene national or international law.) Information submitted to the site may be analysed by Liberal Democrat Image to better understand the future requirements of site users and to provide an improved service. Liberal Democrat Image may utilize this information when contacting users to inform of upgrades, special offers etc.
Non-volunteered information that may be gathered by Liberal Democrat Image when visiting and using the site include but not limited to the following:
– Date and time logged on and off.
– Pages visited whilst on the site.
– Time spent on each page.
– The referrer. (From where the site was entered from.)
– Exit point. (From where the site is left.)
Although non-volunteered information is not personally identifiable to the individual user, this information will not be shared with, passed to or sold to any third party of any kind. Aggregate information regarding site traffic and number of users and visitors may be provided to concerned parties.
Third Party Advertisements And Links
Liberal Democrat Image may display on the web site advertisements and links to third party web sites and services. Liberal Democrat Image is not responsible for the contents of such items. The display of any advertisements or links does not imply endorsement by Liberal Democrat Image. As such Liberal Democrat Image will not accept any liability, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from the use of any advertised or linked web sites or services.
All content contained within this web site is the property of Liberal Democrat Image and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Liberal Democrat Image sources many products. Our policy is to obtain products from suppliers within the UK wherever possible. When products are supplied from outside the UK we expect our suppliers to adhere to the following standards. These include complying with the relevant local and national laws, particularly; working hours and conditions, health and safety, rates of pay, terms of employment and minimum age of employment.
Liberal Democrat Image is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. As a company we actively seek to reduce initial output of waste and seek opportunities to re-use and recycle wherever possible. We already stock items using recycled papers and products made from recycled vending cups and are looking to expand environmental friendly items whenever possible.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE of Liberal Democrat Image
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Liberal Democrat Image is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Lib Dem Image complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To process orders/services to you. Data held for the purposes of performing, administering, managing your orders
– To take payments for orders (Information relating to your payment methods and payments made, including your credit or debit card information and any credit check information)
– To enable us to contact you via phone, email and post about any news or services
– To maintain our own accounts and records
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
– Supplying our services to you. Your details are taken in order for us to enter into a contract with you; – Personalising and tailoring our services for you; – Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you; – Supplying you with information about our services to you by email, post or telephone.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other companies in order to process your orders for products/services or payment. Otherwise it will not be shared with, passed to or sold to any third party of any kind. (Except in exceptional circumstances where non-disclosure would contravene national or international law.)
6. How long we keep your personal data and what data we hold
We will keep your data only for as long as we are legally required which currently is six years.
The data we hold is likely to include Name, Address, Email, Telephone number & Payment details.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– The right to request a copy of your personal data which Lib Dem Image holds about you;
– The right to request that the Lib Dem Image corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
– The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Lib Dem Image to retain such data;
– The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
– The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means];
– The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
– The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics];
– The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact:
Leola Card, Liberal Democrat Image, The Workshop, 24 Cheyne Way, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 8RX
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.